Bookmark and Share

Thursday, October 18, 2007

What a conference!

For more information on the conference and what went on at the Hilton Omaha, check out the conference blog: http://midwestmla.org/ConferenceCall2007/. I especially like the picture of me taking a picture - that is true art, Clare! The conference was full of great speakers, excellent vendor exhibits, worthwhile Continuing Education classes, Award presentations, and Posters and Papers. Fun was there to be had as well, with good music, great food, tours of the Omaha area, and many opportunities to network with old and new colleagues. I think we broke some long-held stereotypes of how librarians must act. It was great meeting the library science students and new graduates - I have faith that my profession is in the good hands of those most likely to carry it on to future generations.
I have another post about the conference that I will enter tomorrow, before I head back over to Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma news. For now, I am resting. Go out and play!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?