Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The greatest cartoon EVER!


Two reasons why this cartoon is great: one, because the artist, Dave Coverly, emailed it to me and gave me permission to post it to this blog (and I think that is one of only two times I have been in direct contact with a cartoon artist - heady stuff!); two, because the topic fits me perfectly - I am lousy at pearls (link to previous message about the pearl in my head), and pretty good at origami. I saw it in the March 8th edition of Parade Magazine, and just had to share it with you all! (Click on the image to open a larger version.)
You can check out more of Mr. Coverly's art at Creators.com, where they archive his Speed Bump cartoon series: http://www.creators.com/comics/speed-bump/16095.html.
He also has a website that had another great cartoon - a librarian cartoon that he will sell as a poster: http://www.speedbump.com/librarian.html .
Thanks again for giving me permission to do this, Dave - you are the best!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?