Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun in Seattle equals running around in a convertible.


Ah, the open sky and the cool weather (compared to Omaha weather in the summer, ANYWHERE can be considered cooler) - both best enjoyed with a friend in an open-topped car. Lucky for me, The Assertive Cancer Patient blog author has a 64 Corvair. This picture shows just the corner of the windshield as I was rubbernecking at the beautiful buildings in downtown Seattle. I bought a 'pashmina' (a knock-off, not the real thing) to wrap around my head to keep the sun off my left face and neck, and the wind out of my left ear - it worked great. Even now, walking from my car to work and around campus, it works well in Omaha - doesn't heat up even in direct sun.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?