Bookmark and Share

Friday, February 20, 2009

Please take a look at the After Cancer, Now What blog

I have this blog linked on the right side of mine, but here is the address again:
http://aftercancernowwhat.blogspot.com/ Recent topics include: Big Pharma really just wants to help [I believe this title is on the sarcastic-tone side-th]; Kidney Removal Through Belly Button; Cancer and Nanotechnology; Cancer Survivors More Likely to be Unemployed... all very good reading. The most recent post you really want to pay attention to - she has a giveaway going on, and gives the rules on how to enter. In the interest of complete disclosure: yessss, I am entering by posting to this blog. I have also linked to some of her posts in the past. The author is part of the crew that posts to The Stupid Cancer Blog http://imtooyoungforthis.blogspot.com/

What I really want to know is - how did she get her latest post to show up as Feb 22, 2009? If she has time travel capabilities, I will keep you informed - sending word from next Tuesday through yesterday's post!

1 comment:

Kate Burton said...

I don't know how to make a post stick to the top any other way. When you write your post you can click on post options and set a date and it should work. At least I think that's what I did :)

 
Who links to my website?