Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Discovered a bit of my own past

I am officially listed as a "missing classmate" on my high school class reunion site - something I find extremely funny and take as a high honor, since the mister and I both graduated from the same school, on the same day, and we have traveled back to the home town about 3x a year for the past 30 years. At the risk of being discovered, here is a link to the folks I shared my last year of high school with in Missouri: http://www.smithcotton79.com/Yearbook.htm. Some are gone now; some are just 'missing', like me; but many of them showed up for the 30th reunion in October and evidently had a roaring good time. I think it is safe to say that each of the faces in the yearbook has made a difference in this world in one way or another, though, and that was all we hoped to do when we graduated. I know that each of them made a difference in my life, and I am glad to have had the chance to share high school halls with them. For the few that I have kept in contact with, YOU know that you are key to me being the person I have become.
Here's to the current crop of youngsters doing the same. And advice to them as they giggle at these photos from 1979 - yes, you too will look different when you reach your 30th reunion...trust me!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?