Bookmark and Share

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dream Foundation - making dreams come true for adults with life-threatening illness

If you know someone that has a life-threatening illness, or you want to donate to a foundation that answers dreams for adults, check out the Dream Foundation: http://www.dreamfoundation.org/dream-request.html. I learned about it when I read a recent story of an Omaha man that had his dream answered to visit the oldest Marine unit in the US. I like their tagline: "...because adults have wishes too." They are aiming for 10,000 dreams granted in 2010 - here's to them running out of people with dreams before they run out of program monies.

1 comment:

Jeanne Sather said...

Teri--are you going to apply for this?

I might, but I don't think there is anything I want, other than to save my house, and that might be more money than they are thinking of giving away ... Hum...

Jeanne

 
Who links to my website?