I have been subscribed to a blog titled: After Cancer, Now What
http://aftercancernowwhat.blogspot.com/ . You may wish to check it out, whether or not you have experienced breast cancer or cancer of any kind. The author also has a blog that lists resources relating to cancer of all types:
http://acnwresourcepages.blogspot.com/
Please let me know if you read a blog that I should link to here at Cheeky Librarian. There are many eyes that read this blog, and I want to be of help in the way of information for each and every one of them.
Happy New Year, Teri! I hope you're doing well and staying busy!
ReplyDeleteI can't thank you enough for your praise. I've added your blog on my resource list. I've been working to broaden my blog to cover cancer in general but I must admit adenoid cystic carcinoma is one I didn't know much about until I started reading your blog. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete