Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Met another ACC breast cancer warrior today

I have linked to another cancer blog on the right side of this page - Cyndi's A Day in a Life With Life. Cyndi tells about her experiences with having ACC of the breast - she makes the third person I know of with this rare type of breast cancer. Thinking of you, Cyndi, and everyone facing ACC.
I am sorry we get to meet in these circumstances, and still glad that we get to meet, so we know we are not alone.

5 comments:

Kate Burton said...

You've got good information. Do you mind if I list your blog as a resource?

Teresa Hartman said...

Thanks, Aftercancer - yes, please list my blog if you find it is a useful resource to your readers. I will continue to promote your wonderful resource as well.

Bob Sloop said...

Teresa, I just read your blog, very good information here, your doing your home work. I know this blog is going to help Cyndi and many others to understand what ACC is, even though not much reasoning as to how a person contracts this illness. More research is greatly needed. Will check in from time to time to see how your doing too.
Sincerely, Bob

Wendy S. Harpham, MD said...

Thanks for this new blog link.
With hope, Wendy

Korean Cuisine said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled across your blog, but I was recently diagnosed with ACC in the sinus. your blog is awesome and has given me a lot of info. Ihank you!

 
Who links to my website?