Bookmark and Share

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Happy New Year to all of us

Ending a calendar and starting another. Pretty cool to be doing, actually. Very glad to be here, casting a shadow and still paying taxes. This year has seen so many of my friends leave due to cancer - my heart misses them daily. I imagine the year ahead will also bring loss, but I am making an official request that more good happens than loss for us all during 2013. And if anyone in the Great Power of the Universe job is listening, please toss in a few winning lottery tickets for some folks that I know will use the winnings wisely - I would appreciate it.

I wish you, dear reader, laughter most of all; lots of loving moments; and the ability to go outside at least once per day into the big, bright world. And I thank you for reading my story.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?