Bookmark and Share

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Checking in, marking 13 years wearing Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma

Not much happening with the Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma side of my life these days - all recent scans have been unremarkable, and I am still NED (No Evident Disease). I am taking the view that 13 is a lucky number, and recognize that it is a pretty amazing thing that I am without evident cancer this many years after my initial diagnosis and treatment. I still keep up with ACC news, and share what I find on Twitter (you can search on Twitter for other news items on the topic using this link, or this link.) For times when I have questions regarding treatment plans or research on the long-term progression of this disease, I use my local library for information. Since I work at a medical center, I have had occasion to share what I have learned and experienced with students and faculty, which I hope brings some value to all of what I have gone (and continue to go) through.



No comments:

 
Who links to my website?