Bookmark and Share

Monday, July 31, 2006

Yes, it does come off!


Yes, it does come off!
Originally uploaded by Bibliotek.

Me and my new mask. The radiation therapist said that at the end of treatment I get to take the critter home. I have seen some on the web that people have turned into artwork. The first thing that came to my mind to do with it was to toss it into a wood chipper or in front of a blowtorch... Bless their hearts - the radiation therapists said I had a small head. They sure know how to win a person over! (grin!). The next time I meet up with this thing will be later this week while it fails to screen out the radiation beams. I heard that they play music while the treatment is going on. With all of the mechanical noise, I hope it is loud!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?