Bookmark and Share

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy End of 2010, and Beginning of 2011

Not sure that I have much to add to the millions of words that have been written about the year that is nearly passed, but I will try in order to convey my gratitude for having spent all the days casting a shadow. Yep, it has been a good year, over all. I have been able to spend time with friends, had unique experiences, witnessed great courage and strength in people that I know and have come to know, and am still on more-than-just-speaking terms with most of my relatives. Plus, started my first business, making jewelry. Pretty amazing, when you think about it.
I wish for all who read this a great year ahead, full of love and whatever makes you smile.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I hope you have a great year, too, Teri! Happy New Year! Thanks for a great post! And for your support.

 
Who links to my website?