Bookmark and Share

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wishing all of us a fully-lived 2012

I hope that 2011 was a full year for you and your loved ones. And I really really wish for us all to be around to see December 31, 2012 together. Unfortunately, I know of too many that did not get to see this day due to their cancer's progression, and I figure it will be the same next New Year's Eve. If my blog is of any good in this world, I will continue to record items in the news about Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma in the hope that sharing our stories will further interest and financial support to study and cure this rare cancer. Plus, as a Cheeky Librarian, I want our own stories archived for others to see and appreciate the strength and honor told through the words. To you, ACC-wearers, as a fellow wearer of this cancer I salute you and all of your efforts, no matter how big or how small they are. To you, friend or family member of someone that wears ACC - I salute you for your steadfast support of the one in your life that is walking this path, as you are more important than science in the fight against cancer. And to all that cheer this Cheeky Librarian on daily through emails, in-person conversations, or even just smiling at me in the hallway: THANK YOU! Happy New Year, everyone.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?