Bookmark and Share

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ninja Librarian is back

I am very disappointed that I am covering up again, but I couldn't hack the pain of the sun hitting my neck, even when wearing my big floppy black hat, and the pashmina knock-off was rubbing my skin raw (I am such a weenie). I bit the bullet and pulled out the Coolibar hat from the closet. Lucky for me, my family is not embarrassed by my head coverings (probably by other things I do, but not what I wear on my head!) Face it - I am glad that I had the smarts to buy the ninja hat when I saw it. It has been a life saver, and still allows me to drive around and go out in the sun.

I went looking on the Coolibar site to find the link to the hat, but I don't think they sell it anymore. They do sell a face drape that would fit under any hat: http://www.coolibar.com/01009.html . They also sell a Shade Wrap, which might be easier on my skin than the woven pashmina scarf: http://www.coolibar.com/01011.html . Big sale going on now at their site - if you are in the market for sun protection clothing (and who isn't, these days?), give it a look-see.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?