Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jack and Jill Late Stage Cancer Foundation

Thanks to Merle Hamburger's blog, [I am not dead yet - I.N.D.Y.] http://www.merlehamburger.net/,
I learned about the Jack and Jill Late Stage Cancer Foundation, which strives to provide "memory opportunities for children who have a Mom or Dad with late-stage, limited life expectancy cancer." Check out this wonderful resource: http://jajf.org/
Thank you, Mr. Hamburger, and thanks to the folks that run that great foundation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I am glad I could help with the link to the Jack & Jill Foundation. I have actually offered my services as a photographer for their WOW experiences, though I have not yet had the honor of photographing one.

Congratulations to you being this far out from diagnosis. I am still dealing with the issues of only being diagnosed this year and it seems insurmountable that I will be able to talk about being 2...3...4 years post diagnosis (largely because of the type of cancer that I have).

In the meantime, continue being 'cheeky'...contemplating your belly button...and living for today. Something upon which I am trying very hard to focus.

Warmest,

Merle

 
Who links to my website?