Bookmark and Share

Sunday, July 03, 2011

Wishing the Monkees a great show tonight at Harrah's Stir Cove in Council Bluffs

I would love LOVE to be attending tonight, if anything to cheer on a fellow ACC warrior who has jumped back fully into his life (Peter Tork) - but it is not to be. I hope they have a better time of it on the banks of the flooded Missouri River than they did up in Minnesota (faced both a government shutdown AND a thunderstorm there). I imagine they will have a book's worth of stories by the time their tour is over this year. Cheering you all on from Peony Park neighborhood in Omaha, guys. Thank you for making the world a better place through your music and talents. And an aside to Mr. Tork - keep on keeping on. 
Let me know how great a time it was, ok?

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?