Bookmark and Share

Friday, January 04, 2008

Blogging your dreams - a contest

What a wonderful contest! Blogging your dreams, a contest run by the advertising team of Washington Post Newsweek Interactive: http://www.bloggingyourdreams.com/registration.html
Their intent is to "connect people with unfulfilled dreams and help them realize those dreams."
I won't go into what I dream about here just yet - I don't want to jinx anything - but if I win, I will be blogging all about it to you, my readers! If it means anything, I did see a falling star earlier this evening, and made the same wish on it (grin!). And as I type this, "Always Look On The Bright Side of Life" is playing on my iTunes (the Spamalot CD is such a wonderful Christmas gift!)
Go ahead and enter your dream - dreaming is what makes life grand!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?