Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 09, 2010

Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma in the news

This news comes from Williston, North Dakota, via the Williston Herald website: Local cancer survivor stays focused on her life, not fear http://www.willistonherald.com/articles/2010/07/03/news/doc4c2fc0f397874189380350.txt .
Suzi Lee was initially diagnosed in 1989 with ACC, and underwent treatment at the time. The cancer came back in 2007. She, like the rest of us, knows she isn't in the clear even when the scans show no evidence of disease (NED), but she stays focused on living. A quote from the story:

"That's kinda where my focus is. I don't want to worry about it (cancer). We do what we need to do to monitor it and live life the rest of the time. I believe God has a plan for me, and I don't want to stand in the way of it," Lee said.

Thank you for sharing your strength with the rest of us traveling this road with you, Ms. Lee.

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?