Bookmark and Share

Thursday, October 05, 2006

In case you can't see the sidebar

I have noticed when viewing this blog on other's computers, specifically at education or healthcare organizations, that the sidebar to the right of the page does not show up. If you don't see a sidebar to the right that has a really cool picture of the Chihuly glass sculpture at the Joslyn Museum in Omaha at the top, here is a list of information links that live under the photo. I thought anyone that is facing or is supporting someone that is facing cancer might find these links helpful:


As a librarian, my job is to make sure you can access the information, so consider this a work-around to avoid some code or browser problem. Figuring out the "why" can take place later, or sometimes may remain a mystery... I can live with that as long as the information remains available!

No comments:

 
Who links to my website?